AVIC411.com

Gettting message at every start up...

If it were me, I would either try to stick a freshly burnt update disc in it to see if it'll correct itself.... Or I would re-download a good image, and try to re-image the entire thing again...

I believe that one of the partitions is actually a type of "last known good" type partition just for these occasions and/or whensomething isn't right.... And what the system is probably trying to do... But your "backup" partition is hosed, so it can't do shat....

Honestly, I would try to download the latest update from Pioneer, and see if it'll boot to it...and hopefully fix itself....and if not, then I would pull the drive, download a good image, and redo the image completely..

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for not getting back with result. I reimage and yes, that took care of problem. I've also had several problem, one being that I didn't properly disable my security and had to pay 10 bucks and the other was my trial version of Acronis trial time expired. I did find Seagate's version of Acronis http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/suppor ... discwizard and used it many times without problem. So, I'm not sure if the software was corrupt as I used the same image with Seagete's Acronis without problem. Whatever it was, I'm a happy Z3 upgrader!