AVIC411.com

Problem with Receiving calls through my Z2 with the iphone

• 2 weeks later...

I get that on occasions, with the Iphone itself, without the Avic.

It freaks me out, because all of a sudden I have voice mail, but never received any calls.

I just shut down the Iphone and power it back on...and all works again....well...until it happens again... :?:D

It is not uncommon to have a voice mail on your digital phone without recieving a call. You were out of the digital service area when the call was recieved and when you re-entered the service area whola you have a voice mail. Not a phone issue a AT&T service issue. I have had the same issue with several phones.

Never had a problem. I don't use the radio to talk through, but I let it ring through the radio and auto-mute for me, then answer on the phone.

I'm not one to usually be a dick or anything... but why in the fuck would you do that...

I swear, you have some people that are one of those that cannot drive because they have a phone stuck to their heads... then you have some that are like me.... I cannot talk because I'm actually driving (a vehicle that could kill someone....)

I hope like hell that you aren't the one to run into me.... cause I would break your Iphone on your skull...

I see it so much... owners of brand new Merc's and BMW's that I KNOW have BT installed from the factory.....yet half the people actually use it....

[/rant]

Sorry.... but that(to me) is just plain retarded...

Well, it's not the easiest shit to mute the radio, answer the phone, downshift the 6 speed, roll up the windows, close the sun roof, and avoid pot holes with the 22s with the 25 series sidewall, while smoking a cigarette. The 295s on the front 10.5 inch wheels grab every rut in the road and will pull me around a little bit. Not having to mute the radio (which our radio doesn't make easy to begin with) is a nice fawking feature.

On top of it, if I don't have to find the phone that slid somewhere around the car to send my ex to voicemail.

Don't need to preach to the choir about answering the phone bro. I'm the last guy on the road you need to worry about.

Well, it's not the easiest shit to mute the radio, answer the phone, downshift the 6 speed, roll up the windows, close the sun roof, and avoid pot holes with the 22s with the 25 series sidewall, while smoking a cigarette. The 295s on the front 10.5 inch wheels grab every rut in the road and will pull me around a little bit. Not having to mute the radio (which our radio doesn't make easy to begin with) is a nice fawking feature.

On top of it, if I don't have to find the phone that slid somewhere around the car to send my ex to voicemail.

Don't need to preach to the choir about answering the phone bro. I'm the last guy on the road you need to worry about.

I think your install is all hosed... or you're just flat out full of shit and do not own either a AVIC Z or an Iphone.

I do nothing but hit the green phone button to initiate an incoming call or the red phone button(on the Avic) to decline a call and send to voice mail... I also just use the voice command for outgoing calls. MUCH easier than diggin in my pocket for my IPhone to answer or dial... and/or disconnecting it from my IPod adapter.

I call BS.... most of all... I call you one ignorant SOB!!!

LMAO, aight man.

How is my install hosed? I don't use the mic because the radio is garbage when it comes to the bluetooth with the echo and what not.

Because you're not intelligent enough to figure it out. It's OK though... there are many of people out there in the world...just like you...

Brains do actually take years to develop... well........ then....there are those who's don't :lol::roll: