AVIC411.com

my bypass is not working on AVIC-D3

double check that the relocation of the mute wire is correct. from the factory it will be right next to a pink wire. after the relocation it will have an empty slot next to it. also if you use the blue 3M scotchlock splices, they sometimes lose connection on smaller wire. i was having trouble getting my steering wheel interface to work and this turned out to be the culprate. they are really meant for a larger (16 gauge or bigger wire) and unfortunately all of the wiring for this install is pretty tiny stuff. just some stuff to try.

I double checked everything , the pin is exactly below the old location . I don't know if I put it in the right way , but I see it through the harness and it is locked in place cause I can't pull it out , so it propably is good . I'll try to ground it somewhere else .

just tap into the harness ground. much cleaner and you dont have to worry about finding a good ground

IF the 2 wires' grounds are good and solid, and if the pin/wire has been relocated to the correct position and is inserted properly, it will work, 100% of the time. All you can do is make sure you did those 3 things right. If it doesn't work, one of those 3 points is done incorrectly.