AVIC411.com

HELP!! Lost N1 disc...

HI guys!! My name is CHRISTY. My boyfriend...now EX bought me an avic n1 a year ago and i love it!!

I lost my N1 disc a while back and bought a used n3 disc, only problem was i wasn't able to watch/use the navigation while driving like i did when i had the n1 disc.

I am in need of another n3 disc or a better alternative.

What are my options?? :oops:

xoxo

HI guys!! My name is CHRISTY. My boyfriend...now EX bought me an avic n1 a year ago and i love it!!

I lost my N1 disc a while back and bought a used n3 disc, only problem was i wasn't able to watch/use the navigation while driving like i did when i had the n1 disc.

I am in need of another n3 disc or a better alternative.

What are my options?? :oops:

xoxo

If your used N3 disc works OK otherwise, then another disc will probably behave likewise. If your N1 hasn't been bypassed then you might explore that option. Other than that, you may have to upgrade your system.

regards

~Marc

Well, the N1 was bypassed for watching dvd's and operating the navi system while in mostion. NOw with the N3 disc in, it won't allow me to do so anymore.

How do Bypass my avic N1 so that when its running the N3 disc, it'll allow me to watch dvds/operate navi while in motion?

I hope someone can help you. I have an N3 system so the bypass is fairly easy and well documented, though I haven't done it - yet.

regards

Marc