AVIC411.com

F Series Splash Pics! 800X480

Hi guys...did one for my honda....feel free to use...

GUGA

Could you take the image below and include the ipod, xm, msn, and blue tooth buttons. I would like them aligned along the bottom right just right of the ambient light of the bottom right corner of the honda symbol, thanks.

post-2925-12872756572859_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol im using the same one

Posted Images

can someone hook me up please, id aprecaite it a ton....I like what this guy did with the log's and stuff on the top, but wondering if you could add the 2nd pic underit all, black background is fine, and like that "loading" thing is cool too, thanks

pioneerbackground.jpg

MF1A7871.jpg

My brother put the Nissan logo in for me. Not as clean as the one with the Honda logo. There's an orange glow on the logo because my dash lights are orange..

Mubbly,

Would it be possible to get a copy of the back ground without the Nissan Logo and Car? I like the back ground and want to give it a try with my car.

Thanks,

AdeptJR

My brother put the Nissan logo in for me. Not as clean as the one with the Honda logo. There's an orange glow on the logo because my dash lights are orange..

Mubbly,

Would it be possible to get a copy of the back ground without the Nissan Logo and Car? I like the back ground and want to give it a try with my car.

Thanks,

AdeptJR

Here it is. It looks awesome on the Avic screen.. props to whoever made the image in the first place! 8)

post-24392-12872756670636_thumb.jpg