AVIC411.com

F Series Splash Pics! 800X480

So I own a Scion xB RS 5 vehicle, I was wondering if anyone could make me a navigation screen that's the same as the RS 6, but it just says 5, and not in red/orange, but with gold and yellow coloring

So basically the exact same thing, except it says 5.0 instead of 6.0, and with gold/yellow coloring and not red/orange

Its kinda of a hard request, but hopefully someone can do it!

Thanks in advance!

Can you get me a the current splash screen I can edit it for you.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol im using the same one

Posted Images

Unfortunately, I can not, that specific splash screen is only avaliable on specific Scion xBs, and I wish I could get it, but I can't.

I know its going to be pretty hard to fabricate a loading screen like that one from scratch, but at least you know what I want it to look like?

Sorry, i would do it myself, but I don't have any photoshop experience or for that matter, making images (Except in paint :( )

Unfortunately, I can not, that specific splash screen is only avaliable on specific Scion xBs, and I wish I could get it, but I can't.

I know its going to be pretty hard to fabricate a loading screen like that one from scratch, but at least you know what I want it to look like?

Sorry, i would do it myself, but I don't have any photoshop experience or for that matter, making images (Except in paint :( )

No worries, can you at least get a clean straight on shot of it? That would help a lot. The Scion logo is not a big deal, its going to be hard matching the font for xB logo. I will have recreate the xB point by point.

Thanks,

No worries, can you at least get a clean straight on shot of it? That would help a lot. The Scion logo is not a big deal, its going to be hard matching the font for xB logo. I will have recreate the xB point by point.

Thanks,

I'll do what I can, but its going to be hard finding a clean straight shot of it on the internet. I'll post back if I find one!

Here is something to mess with your buddies when you loan them the car haha

HA!!! that's something to put on the screen when taking it to get an oil change. I remember seeing one that was down the lines of an error message as well. That;d be gret for when taking it to the dealer for service :twisted:

Bluescreen.jpg

Apologies if this has already been posted.

Does this work?

post-27454-12872756865882_thumb.jpg

Were are you graphics guys getting the carbon fiber and brushed aluminum looking backgrounds for these graphics? I'm an advanced Photoshop guy and I love that look but I can't find the images or tutorials on making them.

Anyone?

Tom (the knob guy)

There's a pattern overlay that resembles carbon fiber. after scaling it to 25%, adding a little satin, and bevel/emboss, you have carbon fiber.