• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol im using the same one

Posted Images

Can you get me a the current splash screen I can edit it for you.

Unfortunately, I can not, that specific splash screen is only avaliable on specific Scion xBs, and I wish I could get it, but I can't.

I know its going to be pretty hard to fabricate a loading screen like that one from scratch, but at least you know what I want it to look like?

Sorry, i would do it myself, but I don't have any photoshop experience or for that matter, making images (Except in paint :( )

Does this work?

WOW, you nailed it so hard that I felt it! THANK YOU!!!

This is my first attempt on a splash screen. I am still making a couple different iterations to try out.

I you are going to use outer glow I would not use noise as it makes it look like a poor job at removing the background or jpg artifact.

I think it would look way better with smooth glow and just a little bit of drop shadow.

lol hold up...what was a link? im confused because when i click the here, its carbon fiber not anything for me

Are we even talking about the same thing? lol

I thought you asked for some carbon fiber textures and I left you a link to bunch of them ...

Can you get me a the current splash screen I can edit it for you.

Unfortunately, I can not, that specific splash screen is only avaliable on specific Scion xBs, and I wish I could get it, but I can't.

I know its going to be pretty hard to fabricate a loading screen like that one from scratch, but at least you know what I want it to look like?

Sorry, i would do it myself, but I don't have any photoshop experience or for that matter, making images (Except in paint :( )

Does this work?

WOW, you nailed it so hard that I felt it! THANK YOU!!!

No worries... enjoy!