• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol im using the same one

Posted Images

lol hold up...what was a link? im confused because when i click the here, its carbon fiber not anything for me

Are we even talking about the same thing? lol

I thought you asked for some carbon fiber textures and I left you a link to bunch of them ...

lol i didnt someone else did

Tom did, S4.

lol I know that. That's who's post I replied to in the first place then mdaaboul313 joined in so I wasn't sure what was he looking for :lol:

Because its well done and is according to the tastes of many others monitoring this thread. And while we're on topic, if any of you are Jetta TDI folks, I have one that's specific to that background and a couple others you Diesel folks might like. And its been fun using this to learn more about Photoshop.

Thanks group for all you do.

Charlie

post-27482-12872756888699_thumb.jpg

post-27482-12872756889554_thumb.jpg

post-27482-12872756890324_thumb.jpg

Not that Im bashing, though its far from my personal tastes, but what is it with everyone using the same basic splash and adding their own car-specific detail? And all the "navigation system loading" on all of them as well.

It looks great and I really don't have time to create something so slick. The buttons on the bottom are awesome. 8)

Well my car doesn't seem very popular so while on vacation I cooked a couple of logon screens up for it. It's based on a blackberry theme called iBerry 2.0.

If you all like this & want to toss your images in send me a PM & I'll get you a version of the template I made up.

And as a side note I'm seeing a lot of people using extremely low res logos for pioneer, premier and the like and wanted to suggest downloading the AVIC F series manuals from the pioneer website, you can hit print screen and get the logos in a very high resolution that won't look absolutely horrible when you need something larger than the default sizes. It's always better to scale down than up :)

whitemr2avic.jpg

blackmr2.jpg