AVIC411.com

F Series Splash Pics! 800X480

MazdaSpeed1.jpg

I like this one the best, but if you can, can you just remove the chrome outline lettering? I think the contrast between the red and black CF looks awesome and if you can shrink the red Mspeed so it's not cut off, but rather maybe a 1/2" on each side of space before the end of the screen, It'd be perfect. Thanks a lot for all the options you made, I really appreciate it :D

Here ya go partner...

MazdaSpeed6.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol im using the same one

Posted Images

How about an Avalanche?

Thanks in advance...you do awesome work for sure!!!

Hey'a boss, first off you have a truly SICK ride! Second, if you could tell me where you found your text file at that would be sweet, I'm always looking for more and I haven't seen that one yet, I'd really appreciate it. Okay then, I whipped ya up two here, and I did my goodest (yeah I know thats not a word) to incorporate pics of your truck but they are a little bit washed...anyways...here ya go, hope you enjoy them and feel free to let me know if you'd like some alterations to them or just something completely different.

Avalanche1.jpg

Avalanche2.jpg

I love it - can you use this pic for the bowtie image? I like the 2nd one the best

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ur the boss...I prolly should have guessed you wanted the more recent pictures with all ur mods in it, my bad. Anyways...here ya go...

Avalanche3.jpg

How about an Avalanche?

Thanks in advance...you do awesome work for sure!!!

Hey'a boss, first off you have a truly SICK ride! Second, if you could tell me where you found your text file at that would be sweet, I'm always looking for more and I haven't seen that one yet, I'd really appreciate it. Okay then, I whipped ya up two here, and I did my goodest (yeah I know thats not a word) to incorporate pics of your truck but they are a little bit washed...anyways...here ya go, hope you enjoy them and feel free to let me know if you'd like some alterations to them or just something completely different.

I just googled "avalanche font" and it was one of the first links.

Thanks for the props!! I have been workin hard to convert her from LS to SS - since GM won't make an SS Avalanche. BASTAADS!!!

Can't wait to get my F90BT installed this weekend!!!

so would any of u photoshop masters be able to work these 2 pics into a splash screen so it doesnt look like a rediculous chop job like mine are coming out like haha

l_6ce1c3f3a4128a81fb8541cd91a1faf0.jpg

l_e64455f835fcc383c60bf376903a4f0d.jpg

if they both cant be put together without lookin stupid, just the first one with some kind of color filler for the rest of the screen. I am just trying to avoid distortion or definitive image lines.

Thanks in advance!!