• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol im using the same one

Posted Images

I must appologize in advance, these aren't my greatest efforts...over last weekend I got my hand slammed in a truck door and broke some fingers so Im doin all of these LEFT handed...anywho, here goes...

So is there any knight rider splash screens out there for the F90s

thanks guys

Heres 2 for yas...

KnightRider.jpg

KnightRider2.jpg

kdoll36 awsome work! how bout an all black 2005 dodge ram 1500 quad cab

I have to be honest with you, I couldn't find many black ram 1500 quads but this is what I came up with...If you can get me some pics I'd be happy to redo it...

Ram1500.jpg

KDoll,

Those are awesome.

You think you can do a GMC logo with a Vortec Max logo?

The logo that you linked too was way to small to really do anything with, so I tried to make you a new one from scratch...I think it turned out okay...

GMCVortec.jpg

I have a 2004 SVT Cobra Terminator. Can someone use their creative skills and whip up a splash screen? Something simple, yet quality!

I am using the Ford, brushed aluminum now and its nice. I am curious what someone can do with a Snake Logo.

Hey'a boss, heres a real simple one with the Snake logo, I'll try something more along the lines of the one you asked for later...

Cobra.jpg

To any, feel free to let me know if you'd like something changed...

KRIS

That Cobra one is awesome. I just hate when the startup text cuts off some of the image. If you could raise the snake logo up that would be great. Thanks and I can't wait to see your other Cobra splash screen creations...

Aight, I raised the first one up a little bit for ya, didn't test it though so I don't know if its better or not...

Cobra-1.jpg

...then I took a crack at another style for you, one more like the previous cadillac splash that you liked. Two different versions also...

Cobra2-2.jpg

Cobra2.jpg

Hope You Like 'Em!

Anyone wanna take a shot at the Mazdaspeed one? Thanks.

I see now that a few have been posted for you, but since I was working on some for you already I'll post them anyways. Made ya a few for some options, hope you like em...

MazdaSpeed1.jpg

MazdaSpeed2.jpg

MazdaSpeed3.jpg

MazdaSpeed4.jpg

MazdaSpeed5.jpg

Lemme know what ya think...

KRIS

I must appologize in advance, these aren't my greatest efforts...over last weekend I got my hand slammed in a truck door and broke some fingers so Im doin all of these LEFT handed...anywho, here goes...

So is there any knight rider splash screens out there for the F90s

thanks guys

Heres 2 for yas...

KnightRider.jpg

KnightRider2.jpg

kdoll36 awsome work! how bout an all black 2005 dodge ram 1500 quad cab

I have to be honest with you, I couldn't find many black ram 1500 quads but this is what I came up with...If you can get me some pics I'd be happy to redo it...

Ram1500.jpg

KDoll,

Those are awesome.

You think you can do a GMC logo with a Vortec Max logo?

The logo that you linked too was way to small to really do anything with, so I tried to make you a new one from scratch...I think it turned out okay...

GMCVortec.jpg

I have a 2004 SVT Cobra Terminator. Can someone use their creative skills and whip up a splash screen? Something simple, yet quality!

I am using the Ford, brushed aluminum now and its nice. I am curious what someone can do with a Snake Logo.

Hey'a boss, heres a real simple one with the Snake logo, I'll try something more along the lines of the one you asked for later...

Cobra.jpg

To any, feel free to let me know if you'd like something changed...

KRIS

MazdaSpeed1.jpg

I like this one the best, but if you can, can you just remove the chrome outline lettering? I think the contrast between the red and black CF looks awesome and if you can shrink the red Mspeed so it's not cut off, but rather maybe a 1/2" on each side of space before the end of the screen, It'd be perfect. Thanks a lot for all the options you made, I really appreciate it :D