AVIC411.com

F Series Splash Pics! 800X480

can someone make one out of this

[attachment=0]civic-si-mugen-header.jpg[/attachment]

or any of the other picts shown here

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&s ... 18&ndsp=18

Its picts of the Honda Civic Mugen Si (wich I have) and want to have a cool looking splash screen of

AND can you put in the that its #341 owned By DJ Disturbed (or something like that)

(as in its #341 out of the 1000 of these that were made)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol im using the same one

Posted Images

WOuld greatly appreciate it if someone with Photoshop could please combine these images on the billet back ground with the normal pioneer splash icons and using either RT logo 1 or 2.

facia.jpg[/attachment]

And the AVENGER logo:

[attachment=1]Avenger_Logo.jpg[/attachment]

Thank you!

Hi all new to the forums.

I was wondering if anyone could make me a splash.

I'm looking for a Cobra Logo from GI Joe. (Red Logo with a old school computer green background)

Thanks

Levi

Don't know exactly what you meant by old school computer green background but here's one anyway..

if anyone can help me, I would love to have this on my splash screen with the car in red on a black background.

I have never used photoshop though. If the words look better in red too, that would be apreciated. I also wouldn't mind all the little logos on the bottom. Like the second pic.

Thank you in advance.

cobaltshadow2xb1.jpg

blank_142_124_509_110.jpg

thanks man, those look great. is there any chance you can just put the car and website on the left upper corner of the second pic? and would it be possible to get the car a Red instead of a red tint on the black car? (and leave the headlights and rims the "stock picture color" possibly?

Thanks again.

Would greatly appreciate it if someone with Photoshop could please combine these images on the billet back ground with the normal pioneer splash icons and using either RT logo 1 or 2.

facia.jpg[/attachment]

And the AVENGER logo:

[attachment=1]Avenger_Logo.jpg[/attachment]

Thank you!

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=16801&start=675#p159192

Im not promising a date, but I promise that I will give something of unique value to the person who does this for me. If you search for posts by me, you will get a hint. You will get the first that I make available. No charge with free shipping.

Thanks!