AVIC411.com

is it bad if i accidently force the screen in??????

OK...last nite i was driving home from dropping my cousin off and u know how when your driving and yur bumpin your music you get into that like vibe where yur like yeaaaaa just cruisin away bumpin music loud LOL well anyways that was me driving then a cop drives by with his windows down and i know he had to have heard my system cuz i was BUMPIN ...anyways so rite when i saw the cop i immediatly went for the vol and started pressing the volume down pretty hard in hopes that the cop wouldnt catch it in time well i got my screen sort of tilted out and as i was bpushing the button i felt the screen go back in normally. so is that bad? DAMNNIT PIONEER WHY CANT U HAVE A ATT BUTTON!!!!!!
[quote name="raddd"] DAMNNIT PIONEER WHY CANT U HAVE A ATT BUTTON!!!!!![/quote]

One of my buttons on my steering wheel control is programed to mute the radio. When I do. "ATT" is displayed on the screen. What does this stand for? I wondered if it was normal? I guess it is?
It isnt a mute. It merely reduces the volume in half. Mute would totally kill the sound.

[u][b]Attenuate[/b][/u]

From Wiktionary

To reduce in size, force, value, amount, or degree
To weaken
(electronics) To reduce the amplitude of an electrical signal