AVIC411.com

Where can I find the VSS wire for a 2004 Escalade for a D3

Hi everyone ! I have a 2004 Escalade and had a D3 installed two weeks ago. It worked fine until I took my truck on its first trip to test the D3 out.

I live in Queens,New York. And planned a trip to PA. The D3 started acting on in the highway.The cursor would always come off the road and put me on the side, and causing my destination to reroute all times. It drove me crazy for hours. I would pull over, and set my current position back, but after driving for a few mins, the cursor was all over the place, even side ways. So this morning, I tried a diagonsitc, I have 8 bars on the antenna,with one of them being green.I went to the calibration screen, and proceeded on the highway, to find out that I had no speed pulse. So it looks like that is my problem. Because the D3 would work fine on a local road, but as soon as I get on the highway, it cannot keep up with the speed, and the cursor is off track and sideways. So I was wondering if anyone knows where the VSS wire on a 2004 Escalade would be, so I can wire it up.Also, on the D3 adapter, which wire would I use to hook it up the truck-? And finally, I have the system bypassed, so by me hooking up the VSS wire, would the bypass work. -? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...