AVIC411.com

Motorola Razr V3 Phonebook Transfer????

Have you tried the search function on this forum. There was lots of talk about it.

Who is your carrier?

MOTOROLA RAZR's-(verizon) ONE ENTRY AT A TIME. You must be on the screen with the phonebook download is. Once you disconnect, don't touch the screen but go to your phone and bring up one entry. Once on your chosen name, push the view button and scroll down until it says: "Share phonebook entry". Select and hit bluetooth. An "object exchange" screen appears with Pioneer BTB or "look for devices". Since my phone has already been established, I chose Pioneer BTB and it downloaded number and checks it off. The screen will say COMPLETED(on top) after every entry. You have to do one at a time. It's less than a minute for entire step once you get the hang of it

Guest astrobill

Sorry...that's just plain incorrect information you're getting.

I had an AVIC-D3 w/Bluetooth (BTB200 or whatever it was) in my Audi until a couple months ago. My Sprint RAZR V3M was able to transfer the entire phone book at once.

The trick was that you have to select MULTIPLE contacts in your contact list with checkmarks, and THEN do the transfer. Worked fine...

Can't speak to non-Sprint RAZRs....for example, Verizon really dumbed down the software on their RAZRs, instead of using the Motorola-supplied S/W.

The funny thing is that transferring the entire phone book from my Sprint RAZR was about the only part of the AVIC's bluetooth that DID work correctly. The rest was all prototype Pioneer crap that should never have been released....

Update to the latest firmware for the V3m...

You will have to get a pirated copy of PST, and download the Firmware from humpa.com/vzw

Going into any verizon store they always say "we dont have it" or have no idea what the hell your talking about...

The newest firmware for the v3m vzw phones allows multiple phonebook transfers... along with other cool stuff like obex, and opp :)