AVIC411.com

NEWBIE QUESTION!! - GROUND WIRE

Sorry guys - this question is really basic but i just wanted to clarify before i go ahead and install the system so that I do not screw it up.

The BLACK WIRE (ground wire) where do i attach the end of it?

The pic is below...

THANKS!!!!

p.s. forgive the HUGE pic...the next one will be smaller.. :?

post-19334-12872754990399_thumb.jpg

The ground wire needs to be attached to the frame of the car, using one of the various screws that can be found on the vehicle.

I don't mean to be rude, but if you don't know this I really wouldn't be attempting to install this yourself. With units of this price, you can't afford to make a mistake with power and ground. Save up and go to a certified installer. Let them take the blame when it goes wrong.

The ground wire needs to be attached to the frame of the car, using one of the various screws that can be found on the vehicle.

I don't mean to be rude, but if you don't know this I really wouldn't be attempting to install this yourself. With units of this price, you can't afford to make a mistake with power and ground. Save up and go to a certified installer. Let them take the blame when it goes wrong.

x2

The answer to your question is also located inside the installation manual. So if you choose to do it your self, I suggest you take a look at it. Good luck.

Either to a bolt or screw on the body of the car or to the ground wire on your car's radio harness.

And for the love of god, next time try resizing your picture a little... I've got a 1920x1080 monitor and it almost takes up the entire damn thing!