AVIC411.com

I currently own the AVIC-F900bt pairing it along with the pioneer CD-IU230V Cable but I cant get any video on my screen? Another big problem is I cant pair up my phone with pioneer radio? So how can I see video and pair my old iphone using bluetooth? Im running 1.1.4 on my iphone and not sure if I should get 2.0.1? I can access all my music and play it through the radio and search by album etc but not see any videos. I hate that I turn on bluetooth and the radio doesnt find anything.

Are you sure? I heard people say that it worked even less that it wouldnt recognize it or even charge when its plugged in. Everything else works good except that I cant view videos on it and call from my iphone through the radio. Another thing the msn direct doesnt work at all doesnt show gas stations weather or movie times etc is it that its not activated or just avaliable in major cities?

My 1st gen iPhone is on 1.1.4 as well and it paired just fine using the method:

"Pair from device" on the F

Open Bluetooth on the phone, select the F from the list, then pair it using pin 1111

It imported contacts just fine (though like many others I can only voice dial by number) and the system has re-paired with the phone every time about 5 seconds after the system is fully active.

I also can't play video through the system and I can't see why that would change with 2.0. I haven't seen any other posts supporting that claim. I do know for a fact that changing my Touch to 2.0 made it unrecognizable by the system. Rolling back to 1.1.4 fixed that.

Currently I see no advantages to 2.0 - and before someone mentions it don't even bring up the crApp Store. I have a far wider range of available apps through Installer for free.

What cable are you using with your iphone the apple one or the pioneer cable? Is it the new one or the old iphone?

Edit I tried it without widescreen but it didnt work but im running 1.1.4 but since ive heard people have been having problems with the new updates I dont know if I should update it.