AVIC411.com

Wireless remote options for F series.

Ok so the F series has no remote sensor and I dont have steering wheel controls on my car. So are there any options to use a wired remote or wired receiver that will accept communication with Pioneers wireless remotes. The Pioneer remotes that are available for marine use are not an option for me. There just not practical.

That remote works through infrared. US models don't have an infrared sensor so it doesn't work. Doubtful on yours too

Hi guys just to add a new question to this, does anyone know if the Pioneer CD-SR110 steering remote control will work with the F900BT European version? Am I right in thinking this remote works using bluetooth technology so it should then work?

Thanks

• 11 months later...
That remote works through infrared. US models don't have an infrared sensor so it doesn't work. Doubtful on yours too

Hi guys just to add a new question to this, does anyone know if the Pioneer CD-SR110 steering remote control will work with the F900BT European version? Am I right in thinking this remote works using bluetooth technology so it should then work?

Thanks

this remote is bloetooth !!!