AVIC411.com

AVIC-F900BT european version ( Slow bootup Solution ???? )

Correct. You would need to install:

http://www.clarion.com/us/en/products/2 ... 77897.html

and

http://www.clarion.com/us/en/products/2 ... 78067.html

to get similar functionality, minus the hard drive (for music, navigation is still HD based) and added by USB interface.

It is not to be forgotten that Clarion owned McIntosh from 1990 until 2003 and profited a lot from their technology, meaning sound quality is actually very good indeed, and quite an improvement over the original head unit I had.

one week as past since the instalation, and so far so god.

I've got a Honda Civic Hybrid 07 and I isolated all doors with Dynamat, and now the interior sound is great, I can't even ear the tires rolling.

As you know, european version don't have vioce recognition, so, with this isolation I be able to use the voice command from microsoft, that I have installed long time ago in my PPC QTEK 9090 and then by bluetooth the F900 do the call.

other thing that works fine is the PS2, for her I used the AV1 connection, now I can see all separately, same video or same game in booth monitors (front and rear) or video in front and video in rear, or vice versa.

the microphone as poor voice sound and most of the time, people on the other side of the line can't ear clearly, so I correct this by installing a kind of little umbrella in the base of the microphone to amplifi the voice, and it works.

one of the things, I didn't discover yet, is how to made apear in the map those 3D images of the monuments.