AVIC411.com

F900 INSTALLED!!! FINALLY!!

Hey guys,

I was supposed to install my system on saturday morning, but I decided to come home earlier from work today (Friday) and install it before it got dark. I AM DONE!! except for the radio frequency that is staticky which i have to strengthen the connection i am guessing so that i will be able to properlly reciev the MSN direct feed.

Other than that ALL IS GOOD!! My bluetooth works perfectly with my BlackBerry 8310, and all of my contacts are on AVIC now. I can pick up calls and call from the unit as well and both sides of the conversation are clear. The TTS works perfectly on the navigation as well.

Just wanted to thank everyone that helped me out and answered my question promptly (although some of them were REALLLY newbie ones). I am glad that I installed it myself, and happy to be done installing my first system.

THANKS!!!

Please instruct other BB users on what you did because they seem to have issues with the F-series. If yours works well, they must be doing something wrong

LOL! I'll tell you what he did. He did a lot of reading of different posts, then he asked questions - some n00bish but never ones that were easily found by a quick scan of the forum.

Oh, and he listened when people answered.

To the OP, nice install. Something to be proud of, especially considering you said it was your first time.

looks nice i wish they would have made the flat black finish like on the 700bt but looks really nice

yeh i wish the finish was an option, i could really use a glossy finish..

Nice Install Altima, looks right out the factory. is that the 08? my sister just picked that car up and she was curious as to how the F would look in hers

Please instruct other BB users on what you did because they seem to have issues with the F-series. If yours works well, they must be doing something wrong

LOL! I'll tell you what he did. He did a lot of reading of different posts, then he asked questions - some n00bish but never ones that were easily found by a quick scan of the forum.

Oh, and he listened when people answered.

To the OP, nice install. Something to be proud of, especially considering you said it was your first time.

THANKS A LOT! I appreciate your comment. Yea basically I have been on this forum since the begining of June and I was reading up stuff and doing all the research necessary. Thanks to everyone that helped me out and was patient enough to answer my questions. To all those that thought I could not do my first install based on the questions that i was asking - it just shows that doing proper research and asking the right question can get you a long way.

Regarding the connection to the Blackberry 8310 - here it is:

1) Make sure that the blutetooth is turned off on your BB as well as on your Pioneer Unit.

2) Turn on the Bluetooth Connection on the BB first.

3) On the Pioneer unit - click on 'phone', then connection -> search for devices and then once it finds your BB, input the PIN on the BB to authorize your synchronization, then add the device.

AFter all of those steps, its pretty simple to follow the instructions that are given to you on the Pioneer AVIC/Blackberry unit to complete the connection.