AVIC411.com

2003 Civic Install Angle HELP!!!

Does anyone have any suggestions for adjusting the Install Angle for a 2003 Honda Civic EX? Pictures provided:

avic1.jpg

You can see that I still need to trim the unit in but it fits very well.

avic2.jpg

Here you can see that the angle is by default sitting backward more than the stock unit. I'd like to tilt it forward but I think the bottom of the unit is probably in the right place. Maybe just need to bring the back bottom of the unit up a few cm or a fraction of an inch. Just don't have a clue how.

avic4.jpg

Here is a view from the back seat. I bought and installed this unit for my wife and son. He is in a car seat still, but even an adult sitting in the middle in the back can't see the screen very well. The angle just isn't right.

Some of you might be thinking, well maybe you just put in head rest monitors. To those of you I thank you, because my next question was going to be if anyone has undergone this mod, but I think thats probably better suited to a different post. This is going to be done once my daughter is born so that they can both see their own screens, but thats still a few years away. So if we could stick to fixing the install angle, I'd appriciate it.

Thanks in advance. I've heard great things about the geniuses gracing these boards.