AVIC411.com

Can Someone help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I updated the firmware on My 900BT and it loaded and installed. Then when it reboot, I see a blue screen the say "Start IBoot for My Flash Drive" and underneath that it says "Read Process 100%" then "Writing Process 100% " then a black screen. Nothing else happens. Could some please help. I'm a newby and I need some guidance from the pros. :cry:

(taken directly from the pioneer instructions -- this is after you put the sd card in)

Now, turn ON your vehicle and your system, and determine which of the following applies:

1. If the system boots ups and displays the main menu, go to Step 7.

2. If the system does not display the main menu AND the screen is blacked out, press and hold the reset button and the eject button at the same time for five seconds and then release them. The system should reboot automatically and display the main menu. Go to Step 7.

3. If the system shows the “boot up screen†(see depiction below) BUT does not proceed to the main menu, press and hold down the “reset†button for five seconds and then release it. The system should reboot automatically and display the main menu. Go to Step 7.

step 7 is how to install TTS. try it and get back.