AVIC411.com

F90BT freezing at Voice command screen and no AM reception

Has anyone else had issues with the system freezing at the voice command screen? After I issue a few commands which generally do not work, the system will freeze and I have to reset it.

I have the same list of issues that most everyone else here has mentioned but the horrible AM radio reception is really killing me---I can't listen to the Cubs game while driving home.

As for the Voice Command---I guess I was just expecting more after reading the advertising. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I can't find the commands to change stations or change cd tracks and such. There's no way that the voice command is only there to change the input source.

--Gopx

Unless I'm doing something wrong, I can't find the commands to change stations or change cd tracks and such.

'Play Next track' works fine for me on ipod... though it seems really lazy when I have to press the button to do it and I could have just tilted the knob to change the track anyway

when do you try to use it? for me it will freeze if i try it while its still booting up.

this unit is basically a computer, and like a computer (a slow one at that), doint too many things while its trying to finish booting up will freeze it or slow it down dramatically.

'Play Next track' works fine for me on ipod... though it seems really lazy when I have to press the button to do it and I could have just tilted the knob to change the track anyway

how is that lazy? where you could have just pressed the knob to the right, you pressed it in and then said play next track....youre a hard worker in my book 8)