AVIC411.com

D3 bt-200 blue toothand samsung ace?

hi,

has anyone tried the sprint samsung ace?? its model number sph-i325 i believe.........

i know some on here have gotten the at&t blackjack to work....but i cant seem to get the ace to work??

I enable the visibility on the ace and it comes up...ask for password....then it ask for "wireless stereo" or "hands free"........

Ive tried both and just "hand free" and the D3 always says "connection error"

i really appreciate it...

thanks.

-j

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
LOOKS LIKE I FOUND THE ANSWER:

samsung, htc, blackjack and samsung ace users....

See this thread:

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/samsung- ... apter.html

read the entire thread, but pay attention (if you have a Samsung ace) to post 95-101

Seems like it works for multiple Samsung and HTC phones with the cd-btb200.

See post 75 too.

-J

THIS WORKED FOR ME ON MY SAMSUNG ACE!!!!

however, I was never able to mess with the registry myself like mentioned on that thread....

I tried the program that was posted on post 100 - http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/725247-post100.html

and that alone didn't work. Ace wouldn't connect to the D3.

I then installed the Jetware program - http://www.jetwaremobile.com/

I installed the jetware by browsing to the site with the Ace and downloading the program straight to the phone. Jetware's site explains this in there instructions.

Then ran the app posted on post 100 and I was able to get the D3 to connect quite easily.

I don't remember the exact order of what i did when out at the car but i was able to get it working in under 2 minutes:

I believe i did a search on the D3 and didn't find the ace..................however,

Then did "open connection" on the D3 at the same time i searched for bluetooth devices on the Samsung Ace - this made the phone find the pioneer d3 and i went through the code 0000 then "handfree only" --- I unchecked stereo headset or whatever its called.

I wann say then the D3 responded after a few seconds and "SPH-i325" was shown on the D3, i hit "back" on the D3 and then went to PHONE REGISTER.

I saved it to registration slot one or any of your choosing on the D3 I'm sure would work and viola!

NOW the ACE pairs up when i turn on the car......no having to accept bluetooth or do anything at all........my phone simply pops up a "headphone" looking icon on the top right corner of the phone and rest assured your connected to the D3.

-J