AVIC411.com

AVIC D1 - Amp Issue, Sub Issue & Few Gen. Q's

I installed my AVIC D1 (With the Help of Avic411.com Forum) About 7 months ago and everything was super perfect until two days ago, while playing a super low bass song my sub started fading out and it has not been working ever since. I checked my amp light and it is on but the sub is not working. The speakers are connected directly to the unit and the unit also gets its power from the harness.

What I think is the fuse, because whoever originally installed the stereo did not put a powerful enough fuse next to the car battery and one time when I was changing my oil the guy noticed that it had burned the fuse holders and the wires, but somehow everything was still working fine.

Now I don't know the exact details of how the stereo guy installed the system but I have the AVIC D1, an amp in the backseat and a subwoofer. The stereo is still working but the amp and the sub are not.

Question 1: If in fact it is the fuse, what type of Fuse should I replace it with?

Questions 2: Ever since the stereo got installed, I have had a loud obnoxious hissing sound as soon as I turn the unit on which carries the the velocity of the RPM as I speed. In very simple terms, can anyone tell me how to fix this problem so I don't get this annoying sound in my car which makes it sound like a freakin airplane.

Questions 3: Is there any way to watch video clips on the D1? Like burning VCD, AVI, MP4, etc?

AVIC D1 installed on a 2005 GMC Yukon

After market Speakers

After market Amp

After market Sub