AVIC411.com

Getting Z1 Installed - Any Suggestions?

I'll be getting my Z1 installed in a few days. Here's what I'll be installing:

1. iPod adapter
2. Bluetooth adapter
3. Ducati circuit
4. PAC (or similar) unit to keep steering wheel audio controls

I'll be getting it professionally installed at a shop. Does anyone have recommendations/ideas/things to watch for before going through and starting the install?
couple things to look out for wen havin it installed:

-make sure u have the ipod cord where u want it (glove compartment, center console, etc.)
-make sure u have them program the pac swi-ps so that u like the steering wheel controls to each option (example: the up/down buttons can b ur track up/down or playlist up/down or volume up/down; the mode button can b mute or source or pause)
-make sure they put the gps antenna where u want, such as on the trunk, top of windshield, or inside the car

the installers have their own choice where to put things, so be happy wit wut u get.
[quote name="silveradojeff"]its an add on that will allow you to control the z1 with your factory steering wheel remote buttons. a big plus is that you can then have a mute button![/quote]

Where can I get one of these gems?

EDIT: Nevermind...
[url]http://www.crutchfield.com/S-o9FvwsjSEBY/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i=127SWIPS&s=0&cc=01[/url]