AVIC411.com

Avic Feeds Download Page

yep it works

lemonhead does it affect any of the hacks?

I don't see how it would... it's something you install on your computer, not the radio itself. The only thing you do with it that effects your unit is loading in new splash page images and POI's into the unit, and downloading tracking data and the setting configuration from the unit.

I don't see how it would... it's something you install on your computer, not the radio itself. The only thing you do with it that effects your unit is loading in new splash page images and POI's into the unit, and downloading tracking data and the setting configuration from the unit.

Oh Ok, thought it was something uploaded into the unit :oops:

I was able to download it this morning - maybe they posted the download page before they put the actual file in place. Ah well.

It looks almost exactly like the Navigate Feeds program - in fact it wouldn't let me install until I had first uninstalled Navigate Feeds.

Settings Replicator is useless. I would like to see more advanced settings features for nav and other settings. That program would have a lot of usefull potential if they added more advanced settings features. It might alleviate less firmware updates and complaints if they allowed users to use that program to customize the units interface and settings the way each individual likes it. That big red arrow in 3d mode is TO BIG! I like the ipod Album art but not so much on the NAV screen. Stuff like that. Any word on the second update??