AVIC411.com

No audio from radio stations???

I just installed a N-4 and I don't get any audio from ANY radio stations. The signal seems to be coming in (i.e. the word 'stereo' shows up). I did the video bypass. I didn't connect the blue power antenna wire because my antenna is built into the rear window. I played a CD and I can hear it fine (well one speaker is not playing but that is probably a bad connection).

Car '96 Honda Accord

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Ok, I hooked up the blue wire but it didn't change anything. Reading in this thread http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12834 it seems I should hook up the blue/white wire to the antenna. Is this correct? The Avic-N4 install guide seems contridictory. For the blue/white wire it says 'Do not connect this lead to auto-antenna control terminal' for the blue wire it says, 'If vehicle has glass antenna, connect to the antenna booster power control terminal' Also, I plan on running two amps. If I connect the blue/white wire to the antenna, do I just split off this wire for the remote turn-ons for my amps?

No, I meant if I used the blue/white cable for the antenna could I also use it to turn on two amps? I assume you mean the big black antenna cable. I will double check it. The guy in the other thread seemed to have success with the blue/white cable??

The blue/white wire is for the amps and yes you can split it for the 2 amps.The blue wire is for the antenna.Everything should be hooked up correctlyand running.Are you sure your antenna end is snuggly fitted in the antenna slot?