AVIC411.com

Plug and Play games

Not running 2 video sources into one. Just running one game output to AV2 input. Got same frozen video results when testing game with AV1 input on back of unit. No other Ipods or video sources. Seems like AVIC refuses to refresh screen when using Jakks game console (BTW, AVIC tested fine with other video sources, and Game tested fine on other TV's).

I still think it's signal strength or maybe not quite NTSC standard. I wonder what it would happen if I run the game's video signal through something else (video camera, old VCR, whatever) before going to AVIC. Might try after vacation. :D

Not running 2 video sources into one. Just running one game output to AV2 input. Got same frozen video results when testing game with AV1 input on back of unit. No other Ipods or video sources. Seems like AVIC refuses to refresh screen when using Jakks game console (BTW, AVIC tested fine with other video sources, and Game tested fine on other TV's).

I still think it's signal strength or maybe not quite NTSC standard. I wonder what it would happen if I run the game's video signal through something else (video camera, old VCR, whatever) before going to AVIC. Might try after vacation. :D

I think it's a NTSC issue... And wouldn't running the PnP game through something else before going to the AVIC just make things more complicated?

FWIW, I think people have successfully run video game consoles through the AVIC (?).

HP

• 8 months later...

Whats up guys? I just bought a Z110BT I'm getting it installed and was just going to have them plug the plug and play game in there for me.

From what I'm reading it doesn't look like it works. Has anyone had success with a plug and play or should I just forget about it.

I really don't want to do a xbox or ps3... the plug and play just seemed like a cool idea.

Thanks