AVIC411.com

Phone takes forever to disconnect after a call and whine

I'm using a Samsung sch-i760 windows mobile phone and I can make calls etc..

My problem is that during the call, there is a high pitched whine that comes and goes and is more like feedback than anything else.

In addition, when I end the call on the phone itself, by pushing the hang up button on the screen or if the other person hangs up, the call ends but the unit takes 5 minutes or so to clear the phone call and start playing music again.

Anyone else having these problems?

I was going to try to reset the unit and delete all entries and resynch, but this is the second time already and same result.

Thanks

I have a similar problem with my iPhone 3G on my F900BT. I find that whenever a call is terminated via the other person on the line or by hitting End Call on the phone itself, the nav system doesn't immediately recognize this and it takes several minutes to actually go back to navigating/playing music. I have found, however, if I hit end call on the F900 before the other person ends the call, the unit will resume almost immediately.

I'm assuming that when the call is terminated NOT using the unit, the unit just pings the phone to find out if it is still in a call and this pinging process takes a while. This is just a guess, I don't really know for sure.

I have a similar problem with my iPhone 3G on my F900BT. I find that whenever a call is terminated via the other person on the line or by hitting End Call on the phone itself, the nav system doesn't immediately recognize this and it takes several minutes to actually go back to navigating/playing music. I have found, however, if I hit end call on the F900 before the other person ends the call, the unit will resume almost immediately.

I'm assuming that when the call is terminated NOT using the unit, the unit just pings the phone to find out if it is still in a call and this pinging process takes a while. This is just a guess, I don't really know for sure.

Yep I get the same thing.

Try pairing your phone using the "Select Specific Device" option on the

AVIC unit, and try pairing it with every option (phone) listed under that selection. I was having great trouble with my Motorola Q9C running Windows Mobile 6.1 until I went this route and discovered that the BT profile under the "Samsung A9xx" was a perfect match for my Moto phone.