AVIC411.com

Hi all,

I just bought the F900BT from ebay. After installing everything with the euro firmware update of version 1.001900, everything works fine except for the navigation. I've downloaded the map for Malaysia & Singapore from IGO the FBL file but i dont have any idea how to upload it.

Could someone help out???

And I alos notice alot of the function are all meant for US, like the HD Radio, SAT radio, MSN direct & etc... is there any possible to use it in ASIA?

its been a week and i still dun have any respond or solution yet for the navigation system.

Very disappointed with Pioneer. I think i've decided to sell the unit :cry::cry::cry: Its pointless without the GPS.

$800 shipped everything in the box goes.

Anyone interested, do let me know.

Aah, these aren't "official" TeleAtlas maps that IGO supplies, so I guess they might be legal (depends on where they came from, I guess)...

In any event, IGO needs a license file to work with any particular map, and for US-bound navigators they would obviously supply only a license file that works with maps they supply (and would charge for updates :D ).

In your case you probably would be much happier with a system designed for your region...