AVIC411.com

Installs Anywhere in Rockland County, NY or Northern NJ?!

This is my first post so here goes! I had the misfortune of having my Avic D3X installed in my 2007 Nissan Maxima by BB. I after recieving my car back I noticed that I'm asking questions that the "Techs" had difficulty answering like, "where did you place the Bluetooth box?" Where did you place the XM tuner? After realizing at least 4 "techs" "worked" on my car, they basically butchered the install! My XM tuner box was placed under the passenger-side carpeting of the footrest, my Bluetooth box was finally confirmed by 2 "techs" that it was installed behind the glovebox. I was fed some BS that the XM tuner antenna was too short to be placed where I requested (I wanted the antenna placed at the top, inside the rear window), now my antenna is placed up front with the antenna from the H/U. My XM radio reception is garbage!!! I'm not even going into the missing screws, scratched surfaces, carpeting ripped!!! miscellaneous screws instead of the originals!!! I anyone can recommend someone/someplace that can do the install the way it should be, PLEASE get me the info! ...And for the love of electronics, stay the hell away from BEST BUY!!!!