AVIC411.com

Well, they don't cross-ship so what I had to do was ship my unit and give the Pioneer rep my tracking number and he sent the new unit out as soon as he got it.

However, I think they only sent me a new unit because I was one of the original people who called in this issue and they wanted to use my unit to reverse engineer the issue. When the rep called me he said the engineers couldn't recreate the issue and wanted to use my unit so they would just send me a new one.

Usually they would have you send in your unit and wipe the memory and put the new firmware on it. This would lead me to believe that you would be without a unit for a while (2 weeks probably).

They did not cover the shipping costs to them and they even sent the new unit to the wrong address so I had to ship it from there to my current address (even tho I gave him my current address but they used the address on my warranty registration). In total it cost me $80 for the exchange.