AVIC411.com

Missing AVIC N2 West disk

Sent my AVIC N2 back to the factory to repair a broken screen mechanism - it was stuck halfway out. Forgot to remove the data disk. Got teh repaired unit back sans disk. No upgrade disks available.

Can anyone help, either by copying a disk or selling one to me? Obviously I'd prefer a recent version. Perhaps some kind soul on the East Coast could send it? If so I would copy it and return it - and pay for the privilege.

Sent my AVIC N2 back to the factory to repair a broken screen mechanism - it was stuck halfway out. Forgot to remove the data disk. Got teh repaired unit back sans disk. No upgrade disks available.

Can anyone help, either by copying a disk or selling one to me? Obviously I'd prefer a recent version. Perhaps some kind soul on the East Coast could send it? If so I would copy it and return it - and pay for the privilege.

I have brand new, original, sealed CNDV-50MT software that is equivalent to the original AVIC-N2 software. Please PM me with your address if all you want is an East disc & I'll give you a shipped price.

Thanks,

Scott