AVIC411.com

NEW european firmware update - version 1.002000

I tried to include my modded data.zip file in the original update, but that is refused by the upgrade program. You can simply run the update and after that you can replace the data.zip by your modded version. You also have to replace the fonts again (if you want to).

Works ok.

The barking dog as it is referred to only happens when you are over the speed limit and approaching a speed camera or anything the sat nav things is a speed camera, i can confirm as an eu customer it is still there after this update and i can confirm it still changes to the map screen when receiving calls the only thing i find different is that the buttons seem a little bit more responsive that before.

and to the guy moaning that US was shit you are the guys who get the voice control that we dont.

• 2 weeks later...
The barking dog as it is referred to only happens when you are over the speed limit and approaching a speed camera or anything the sat nav things is a speed camera, i can confirm as an eu customer it is still there after this update and i can confirm it still changes to the map screen when receiving calls the only thing i find different is that the buttons seem a little bit more responsive that before.

and to the guy moaning that US was shit you are the guys who get the voice control that we dont.

Barking dog is (still) there when speeding while approaching a radar location. Anyone tried to replace

" \iGO Data\audio\!alert5.wav" in the data.zip file ?