AVIC411.com

D3----CDBTB200-----with Iphone 3G CANT auto connect

Hi,

I just got a new 3g iphone. and i set everything like i did for my 2g iphone in D3. But right now, it doesn't auto connect to my phone. I have to manually connect via " function". My 2g iphone works perfectly with the bluetooth. Can anyone teach me how to auto connect bluetooth to my 3g iphone ? PS: I already register the phone in D3. Thanks!!!!

My D3 only seems to auto-connect the phone that is #1 in the list of registered phones :-(. It is very annoying that my wife and I can't both have our phones set up with the D3 and have auto-connect work for both of us depending on who is using the car.

Make sure the phone that you want to auto-connect is set to #1 in the list.

+1

I just switched to the Nextel/Sprint Renegade and was having the same problem.....................until I pulled my head out of my ASS and registered the new phone to #1 bank, now all is fine. BTW, the new Renegade is the Nextel version of the Razor and it's connecting just fine.

• 11 months later...
My D3 only seems to auto-connect the phone that is #1 in the list of registered phones :-(. It is very annoying that my wife and I can't both have our phones set up with the D3 and have auto-connect work for both of us depending on who is using the car.

Make sure the phone that you want to auto-connect is set to #1 in the list.

How do you see which phones are registered to the unit? How do i get to those settings?

I cannot remember how, exactly, to see what phones are registered with the d3, but get into the Bluetooth Phone area and just go across the menu bar and poke around...it's not hard.

Some phones don't auto connect, razr for one I know that doesnt. Don't know about the iphone.

My old RAZR V3xx (AT&T) auto-connected just fine. There was a setting in the phone to "always allow" it to connect without prompting.