AVIC411.com

minor differences between f700 and f900? which to get?

ive been debating which to get, the f700 or the f900... help me out! i know the biggest differences are the 3D buildings on the map and the DVD drive, but what are the minor ones? because today i went to best buy and tried out the 700, and i was trying to do the thing they show on pioneer's website where it lists the gas stations with prices and such. but i could only find a list of lost gas stations under POI. is the gas price thing a feature available on the 900 and not the 700? what else are differences that would be a reason to get the 900 over the 700? thanks!!!

ive been debating which to get, the f700 or the f900... help me out! i know the biggest differences are the 3D buildings on the map and the DVD drive, but what are the minor ones? because today i went to best buy and tried out the 700, and i was trying to do the thing they show on pioneer's website where it lists the gas stations with prices and such. but i could only find a list of lost gas stations under POI. is the gas price thing a feature available on the 900 and not the 700? what else are differences that would be a reason to get the 900 over the 700? thanks!!!

Get the Priemer 90bt. The 700bt doesnt have MSN direct. Also on Amazon.com (who is an authorized dealer according to pioneer's website you can get it for less than $800 bucks. You can get the 900bt for around 750 but the 90bt includes the $50 dollar ipod cable required to use the ipod. Also with the 90bt you get 2 year warranty instead of 1year and you get a better sounding unit with a slightly faster boot up time.