AVIC411.com

2008 Map Upgrade disk now available!!!

Here is the email I just received:

Dear Valued Customer,

We wanted to let you know that the latest map upgrade discs CNDV-80MT is now available on pioneerelectronics.com.

http://pioneer-usa.rsys1.net/servlet/cc ... jhQJhuV2VR

Discs are made for the AVIC-N1, AVIC-N2, AVIC-N3, AVIC-N4, AVIC-D1, AVIC-D2, AVIC-D3, AVIC-88D, AVIC-80D, AVIC-90D, AVIC-9DVD.

The CNDV-80MT sells for $120 and quantities are limited. Orders will be filled on a first come basis.

http://pioneer-usa.rsys1.net/servlet/cc ... jhQJhuV2VR

Thanks,

Webmaster

Pioneerelectronics.com

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pioneeer is selling the CNDV-80MT upgrade DVDs for $120. I just ordered a set, total with shipping and tax is $134 - anybody who wants the West DVD can have it for $67 shipping included. I know a lot of people have been downloading the West disc for free but give me a shout if if somebody wants the actual Pioneer disc.

i agree, it should be free. Why should we "valued customers" pay for their defects, bugs from their previous versions. You don't see LG, Sony Ericsson doing that for firmware upgrades on their phones. They should compensate for the times the GPS was inaccurate for those who depended on the GPS.

I just purchased a set for $140 shipped w/ 2 day delivery. I should have it by Thursday.

I only need the West disc and can sell the east for $75 w/ priority shipping. PM me if interested.

Just PM'd you, but it's not showing in my Sent Folders. Let me know because I'm interested on the East disc.