AVIC411.com

yep I did , but meanwhile I found the problem : my photoshop had the wrong dpi settings (72 instead of 96)

Now my icons are amber (my car is a peugeot with amber dashboardlights) but the text is still white . I reckon it's in one of those PND files ....

I wish they (pioneer or NNG) make an editor or extra color schemes or something

Not right away. You need to unzip the archive and change the UI folder name from iGO's default ui_igo8 to the one AVIC uses -- ui_pioneer. Then make sure none of the INI files refers to any custom bitmaps (car arrow replacements, usually) that we don't have. Then it should work.

Not right away. You need to unzip the archive and change the UI folder name from iGO's default ui_igo8 to the one AVIC uses -- ui_pioneer. Then make sure none of the INI files refers to any custom bitmaps (car arrow replacements, usually) that we don't have. Then it should work.

Yeh, screw that, I'll just stick to night mode :lol:

had the same issue turned out i needed to save them in 16bit format not 32, even though the filename suggests its 32b its not...

dang !

I edited some of the icons , using photoshop . Saved them but they just don't show up :/

the ones I didn't touch are still OK

I saved the files in their original bmp format (some were 24bit others 32)