AVIC411.com

Please stop asking questions about torrent and rar

That's what limewire does too right? only torrents are much more organized and are capable of seeding full albums and movies and such correct?

The difference between a Limewire type system and a torrent system is information and availability.

On limewire, you do a search, and a bunch of results come up, and you gamble on which one is the one you want or whether or not it is a good file or not.

With a torrent system, you have a much broader range of places to find available downloads. Also, on the sites that host the torrent links, users can leave comments about the contents of the files for future users to help them know what is in the download and if it's any good or not. It's easier, safer, and a lot of times faster.

I think I have uTorrent actually, but I never use it, and I've heard of the pirate bay. So I just type in an album name and I can download by the album instead of hit or miss?

I tried to get the new Slipknot album maybe 2 days before it came out and I got rick rolled on like 5 songs. I was not pleased.

Well you need to go to a torrent site, like Pirate bay, Torrentportal (I find this one very nice), Azureus, isohunt, etc. and type in what you are looking for. You will have multiple results, but it will show you which files are the most popular (most active seeders) as well as view user comments/flags about the content of the files if anyone has left them. And yes, with torrents most times if you are looking for an album it can be downloaded as a folder/zip file containing the whole album. Individual song files aren't commonly available through torrenting. And you can use whatever torrent program/client you want no matter what site you get the torrent from.