AVIC411.com

f90bt and Iphone 3g (2.1)

i'm in the same boat as you but mine is an ipod touch with 2.1, note I had 1.4 on there and it worked until last night when i upgraded to 2.1 so now i'm emailing itunes to get a refund for the update as im going to downgrade back to 1.4 and just jailbreak the SOB for the one application i wanted :( f@$%ing apple

I'm using a 2.1 3g on a f900bt and have av1 set to ipod and audio and video come thru fine.

One note is that to watch video podcasts if you select it as a podcast it will only play audio (this is with the pioneer ipod cable), but to view video you need to select it as a video playlist. Weird, but it works.

yea using the av1 works but it doesnt charge my ipod then and i like using the ipod function in the headunit i dont want to have a black screen while playing my music and i dont like having to press next on the ipod... much easier using the controls on the headunit itself... my ipod cable is in my armrest and its a pita to keep getting in there while driving