AVIC411.com

Who has the most HACKS? I'll pay CASH!!!

What do you mean "the most hacks". There's a good chance either Stephanie or I have done the most to our systems (I may be wrong here, just a guess), but chances are you wouldn't like ours because they're customized for how we use the system.

You should probably browse the forums and find the modifications that you want applied, and then have someone build a custom DATA.zip for those mods.

PM if you're interested in that.

What do you mean "the most hacks". There's a good chance either Stephanie or I have done the most to our systems (I may be wrong here, just a guess), but chances are you wouldn't like ours because they're customized for how we use the system.

You should probably browse the forums and find the modifications that you want applied, and then have someone build a custom DATA.zip for those mods.

PM if you're interested in that.

These are the mods i'm looking for:

-Map mods-

Blue/Green Nav boxes - Make them go away

POI - Speedcameras

Change compass button to a stop navigate button

-Navigation-

Software bypass

Removing safety message

-Audio-

Key beep removal

-System response time-

Boot up

Faster button response

-Other Applications

Running TomTom

-Map mods-

Blue/Green Nav boxes - Make them go away <- Any DATA.ZIP posted here

POI - Speedcameras <- If you want them as POI's, it has nothing with DATA.ZIP, jus import POIs using AVIC Feeds or copying KML files

Change compass button to a stop navigate button <- bitman's

-Navigation-

Software bypass <- Probably Any DATA.ZIP here

Removing safety message <- Impossible without decompiling executables. Unlikely to be done.

-Audio-

Key beep removal <- Nothing to do with DATA.ZIP

-System response time-

Boot up <- Ask Pioneer. Nothing to be done here.

Faster button response <- Ask Pioneer. Buttons will respond when they feel like it.

-Other Applications

Running TomTom <- You could run TomTom on the box (why would you want to?). It will never be integrated with the rest of the system, unless you get Pioneer and TomTom to write it. That will cost significantly more than $30.