AVIC411.com

East Coast Disc FTP Information Contained in this post.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Morfious, is that the "ACTUAL" (Not the N5 disk) CNDV-80MT disk? You wouldn't happen to have the west one available, would you?

the east disc is it the actual upgrade or is it the disc for the n5???

The is the same image that was downloaded from the ftp site. It is the actual 80MT disk NOT the N5 disc. I do not have the west disc or else I would put that up as well.

As for burning you have to use the "burn image" tool in your burning program.

Update directions for dummies (Using my nzb file)

I'll assume you already have premium newsgroup access and a news program such as Unison or Newzleecher.

Unrar the multiple files and you will be left with a file CNDV-80MT East.iso this file should be 7.6 GB

Open up your burning program (Nero, alcohol 120% toast ) and pick burn disc from image ( or whatever it happens to be called in your particular program).

Click the big burn button and wait 30-40 minutes. I picked 2x speed to ensure a good burn. You must have a DL burner and media.

Take the disc out to the D3 (along with the disk you made that has your custom screens on it). Turn on the D3, eject your old disc and put in the new one. It will automatically see the new map info and start updating. Wait 3 minutes and it will be done. Eject the disk and restore your custom screens and you are finished. I had no problems with this at all.

It works on my D3 is all that I know. I have heard that it is the actual disk and I have heard that it is not. I know the ones that will be up later today will be the actual disk. I have actual pictures of the disk which will update all of the N-Series and D-series. I am told the disk that are up there now will only update the D3, N4, and N5.

The actual Disk will update all of the N-series and D-series

It works on my D3 is all that I know. I have heard that it is the actual disk and I have heard that it is not. I know the ones that will be up later today will be the actual disk. I have actual pictures of the disk which will update all of the N-Series and D-series. I am told the disk that are up there now will only update the D3, N4, and N5.

The actual Disk will update all of the N-series and D-series

hmmm... I updated my D3 and my D1 using the east disk you posted. I DL'd it on the 4th.

How are you supposed to know what's what?

If you were able to update your D3 then it was in fact the real CNDV-80MT disc. I know for a fact that the West coast disc was a disc from the N5. I will have the actual CNDV-80MT disk for download tonight. If you have a working disc there is no reason for you to download the new disc unless you want to. This is more for the people that have had the wrong disc for their unit and have not been able to update it