AVIC411.com

East Coast Disc FTP Information Contained in this post.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU SOOO SOOO much for this update...I ended up having to get a new burner(Pioneer 116d-$28 from newegg) in order to burn the disc correctly ...but the update went smooth as can be on my D2!!!!!

i followed this procedure from raiden

Unzip the file with latest version of winrar so you have an .iso

download and open imgburn

go into Tools -> Settings

Go to the Write Tab

At the top right, (Layer Break), click on User Specified

Enter 2084960

Click on OK to go back to the main screen.

Click Write image file to disc

Click on the icon next to "Please select a file..."

Select your .iso file

make sure write speed is maximum 2.4x

Click on the "file to disc" icon at the bottom left of the screen. (Under the Verify option)

There you go!

and i used verbatim dvd+r dl disks

For those of you who can't get it and would like a copy contact me and I'd be willing to do it for you!

Is there anyone that has successfully burned a copy of the new disk that could sell me a copy? I need the updated East disk for my D3, but I do not have a dual layer burner.

I can make you a copy, i just got a 20pack from bestbuy od dual layer disc and i'm triyng to burn the disk.

Where a you located???

This is the error I get when it's finished unpacking:

D:\EastDisk.zip: CRC failed in CNDV-80MT East.iso. The file is corrupt

Then it erases the ISO.

I have just tried unpacking with BitZipper as well. I get a very similar error. :x

UPDATE: After the 5th attempt at downloading the entire east coast file, I got one that unpacked correctly. I did not change anything else. Had issues, just re-downloaded and tried again. Finally worked. Now having very similar issues with pieces of the West Coast disc. Number 8 shows corrupt and number 16 shows wrong password. :x

UPDATE: Redownloaded the two parts and all unpacked correctly. I have no idea why I was getting so many errors, but note to any other users that may be having the same problems I had. Just keep redownloading. You'll get it.:) Now to attempt to burn and update. :oops: