AVIC411.com

Changing route color in map?

Hi,

I have mild red-green color blindness which results that I have serious difficulties to see route on my F-900BT maps, as most of the roads are yellow color and route is green which have insufficient contrast. Is there any way to change color of route or do I have to change color for all different road types? I'd like to keep colors of roads as default and change route color to something distinguishable, like black or pink :)

I wonder how Pioneer hasn't chosen default colors with enough contrast, as I'm not only one in world with color blindness. All three GPS products I've used previously had good contrast between road and route colors.

You could try downloading color schemes from реу Color Scheme thread... I think some use different color for the route.

Alternatively, copy Pioneer's color schemes off of your AVIC (they are the 4 ZIP files in APL//iGO/Content/Scheme directory) and look in color.ini files. planned_road_xxx lines describe RGB color, so you can change them.