AVIC411.com

Getting rid of "System startup in progrss please wait&q

With V2 out, the startup screen is gone for most of the startup which is good, but the rest should be with a clear back ground at least. Now for my second wish the WARNING screens that come up before a DVD and the first map is used if we could get rid of these or at least make them stransparent and a bigger "OK" button so we can tap it without havin to look as hard to hit it, I drive a Subaru Impreza sport hard to hit that small button when the car is moving and if you follow Pioneer's logic and read the warning you'd run off the road.I noticed that MercuyMan was trying to work on this, any progress.

So, I'm trying to go through the code and find the call to this message, comment it out, and getting rid of it so I can see my nice splash screen I just downloaded from some very talented person on this site. Anyone have any ideas as to what part of the code it's in? Even better, has anyone ever done this? With thanks in advance:

coachzenn

New firmware update fixes this.

Well, technically the message is still there, it just goes away faster.

However, here's a section from the pioneer.ini:

[loading]

show_statustext=1

show_progressbar=0

progressbar_x=85

progressbar_y=134

releaselangvoice=1

I get a feeling that changing the first 1 to 0 will get rid of iGO's version of the message (I belive there's another one, displayed while the rest of the system is booting, but I might be wrong...).

Personally, I like having the message... At least I know when the system has finished loading...