AVIC411.com

Maybe the same backup camera problem

From the search I've seen some backup problems but its similar and not the same as the rest that I've seen. The backup camera switches in reverse but doesn't display a constant flowing image. Sometimes its a solid screenshot and other times its a slowly flickering, snowy, baaaaaaadly flowing rear view. Could this be a bad splice to reverse gear wire or a poor rca cable or improper "programming"?

Also what programming needs to be done on the ND-PC20PA to ensure solid operation? There's the + / - and two other button remote but I've got a manual with pictures in Engrish and the write ups in every other lingidy. Anyone? Buler? Buler? Buler?

I haven't tried to unhook the module yet but I think the module has to be installed since there is a power and ground cable that are attached through the module. I'm wondering if it's just a bad connection. It works better now but still is real grainy and the picture jumps sometimes.

IC, but you understand that you can still operate the camera without the module right?

You tap into the reverse lights for power and ground. I think its something to try because if your camera works fine this way, you know its the module. If you still have issues with the direct setup, then its your camera. IMO, good luck and keep us posted!