AVIC411.com

Are you playing a video? It will only send video to the rear screen when you are actually playing a video. It will not send interface screens (GPS/menus/audio interface/etc.) screens to the rear monitor. The sources it will send rear video out from is DVD drive, AV1, AV2, and Ipod. It will not send video to the rear display from the SD card or USB sources. Also, is your unit bypassed? I don't believe there is an on/off setting for the rear output. Or at least I cannot find any info about it in the manual.

Are you playing a video? It will only send video to the rear screen when you are actually playing a video. It will not send interface screens (GPS/menus/audio interface/etc.) screens to the rear monitor. The sources it will send rear video out from is DVD drive, AV1, AV2, and Ipod. It will not send video to the rear display from the SD card or USB sources. Also, is your unit bypassed? I don't believe there is an on/off setting for the rear output. Or at least I cannot find any info about it in the manual.

Yes my system is bypassed with the metohd in this forum that you contributed to. Thanks

I just inserted a DVD and the screens show the movie.

I replaced a Avic-N1 and it would show everything in the rear screen except for the Menu. So it would show the map on my rear screens.

Is there a way so it can be like the Avic-N1 to where it shows the Map?

So pretty much only time screen show anything is when watching a DVD.... SUCKS!