AVIC411.com

It just doesn't work 90% of the time. It's half-decent at understanding names when dialing through bluetooth, but it can't understand the most simple playlist or artist names. It always says "Playing all artists" or some garbage.

Is there an update for this, or does it just suck at recognizing clear and plain english.

It just doesn't work 90% of the time. It's half-decent at understanding names when dialing through bluetooth, but it can't understand the most simple playlist or artist names. It always says "Playing all artists" or some garbage.

Is there an update for this, or does it just suck at recognizing clear and plain english.

How do callers say your quality is like? Once I got VR all set up with my iPod and contact list it worked flawlessly. And I say my commands in a very conversational tone meaning that I don't have to sound like I'm a robot when using VR. I'm inclined to say it's a problem with your mic location.