AVIC411.com

Somewhat useless tidbit...

Haven't seen this so I thought I'd pass it along...

In the MSN Direct screen, there are two butterfiles. Tap them alternating right to left and after about three touches of the screen, it goes into a status screen that tells you what radio station its getting its info from, when it was last updated and when the last 'key' was received, which I assume is the permission key to get and display the data.

(sighs)

This is available with msnd_800_480.ui form my script set (see the Progress Report thread).

The functionality is in the stock skin, as well, but the buttons you need to hit are invisible so it is hard...

You need to click the left button first (somewhere under and between the leftmost and second from left icons on the MSN screen), then hit the one at the same hight but under right icons...

The sigh was more at the original poster...

In the end, the screen does not provide significantly more useful information than the original (well, you know the frequency, but that's about it). However, there are mroe hidden options there that let you configure what grade of gas it displays prices for, etc. that I am trying to get to work properly.