AVIC411.com

2008 F350 with audiophile and factory sub...help

hello all,

just received avic-f90bt and started installation. Have a couple of questions:

1. I purchased a wiring harness, install kit, and antenna adapter from Circuit City, but i am concerned about my sub woofer. Is there another adapter i need for proper function of my factory sub?

2. Has anyone seen the new factory ford reverse camera (in rear view mirror) get hacked to work with any reverse camera in an avic series? just curious if there was a how to or anything.

3. Any how tos for the installation of any avic in an 08 250/350?

Thanks in advance for all the help.

**Edit-found cntrylvr79's write up on the D3...if 90bt is the same...i should be all set!!

Doug

Peripheral makes a module which gets all the signals needed off the Can bus and converts them to analog signals. Basically theres no searching for the VSS, REV, or PB wires. FORDAH is the part number. It also keeps the Rear seat ent active if equipped. you should be able to test for the wires at the plug in the mirror. all you need is ground and the V+ signal. Rule all other wires out like the reverse and pwr wires and you should be left with the V+ signal.